Thursday 14 January 2010

Day 13 jan 13th Living in a box

Living in a box not all it seems, after recieving a album from Proline, My daughter thought she would become a living present so she jumped in and fit perfectly in. So i Snapped some pics of her and put them in a collage i did with photoshop.

So after a message on Swpp about twitter i thought I better start using it to maximise traffic to my sites so thanks to James Cannon on his advice and getting me back into the swing of things on Twitter although i am still learning a lot, he has also gave me some advice on a upcoming shoot With 5 nations female kickboxing champ Louise Wilson, so i will follow this and try to come up with some great shots of her,

So if your on twitter add me and follow me there too im here keithadamsphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment